Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 02:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL WAR GAMES DRAFT THREAD
Angelica Vaughn Offline
The One True 5'11 Vaughnemous One!

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

05-08-2023, 01:03 PM

Vancouver, Canda
Near Angelica Vaughn’s high school

The crowds were abuzz, and oooooh boy, were they roaring! The totes and supes unofficial lookalike to the XWF Commissioner came on to the makeshift stage. It was, obvs, none other than poor Jacuinde, probs the most underappreciated XWF employee of literally all the times, who had been forced to fly in all the way from the Deep South of the United States of America. He looked… tired. And was clasping a cuppa coffee in one hand and a piece of paper in the next as he was ready to read his speech. In the back of the podium stood Angelica Vaughn and her agent, ready to applaud once the pick was declared.

Jacuinde: “And with the fourth… Wait… Ummmm, let me see if I read this correctly… To announce the fourth overall pick in the XWF War Games Draft, and first selection of the Angelica Vaughn Kitty Kaiju Team, it is my honor to introduce… The AGENT? Of Angelica Vaughn, Edith Seybold. … you guys really made me go on a nine hour airplane ride to say this in front of like 85 people? IT IS MY SON’S BIRTHDAY!!!”

A sad story, to be sure, but it would only get better. Edith stepped up to the microphone and cleared her throat.

Edith: "Thank you, Jacuinde, and happy birthday to your lovely son! Here to announce the first pick of the Kitty Kaiju’s, are the Kappa Alpha Tau’s, all the way from San Antonio, Texas!"

Jacuinde: But…? I thought you were going to announce the pick??”

We feel your pain, Jacuinde, but your son didn’t even think of you when he got his brand new PSVR2, courtesy of the Kitty Café Franchise earlier this morning. Anyhoo, Sandra, Pamela, Angela and Rita went up on stage, cheerleader outfits and pompoms and all, to FINALLY announce the fourth overall pick.

THIS IS WAR GAMES YES WE KNOW
ANGIE WILL STEAL THE WHOLE SHOW
HER FIRST PICK IS TOTES SO CLEAN

GOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOO KITTY KAIJUS!
[-] The following 8 users Like Angelica Vaughn's post:
Dolly Waters (05-08-2023), Mark Flynn (05-08-2023), Ned Kaye (05-08-2023), Peter Principle (05-08-2023), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-08-2023), Theo Pryce (05-08-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-08-2023), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-08-2023)

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL WAR GAMES DRAFT THREAD - by Angelica Vaughn - 05-08-2023, 01:03 PM