Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-22-2024, 07:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting More Fucked Up Than Jeff Hardy (That One Party Thread, yo.)
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-04-2013, 10:30 PM

Caliban reaches out taking the bags from both parties and slips the money over to Alexandra

You're both life savers, thank you

his skin prickled at the thought of saying that to 2 people who will probably put him through some shit in the next few months but that's the wrestling business, pulling out a pre-made cone out of small package reading "Amsterdam easy rollers" and starts to set about packing his joint for the walk home while, he then leans a little closer to Callaway and whispers to her

Cheers, there's enough money there to cover both yours and Luca's contributions, I have a feeling in the morning he is gunna need every penny he can get just to repair the damage of.....

He stops talking, his attention caught by something on the other side of the room

Emmmm, you guys do realize the big dick Dudley's over there are having a competition to see who can push through the plaster of the wall with their penis's right?

He turns back to the small group on the couch carefully avoiding Satty's gaze and getting the feeling that was going both ways reaches across the table and lifts the lighter, lighting the joint as the others look at the Dong Gladiators.

Damn I need to call my buddy who got a Brahma bull tattoo on his 18th birthday to let him know I just saw his childhood hero take a line off a dude who in my story will be referred to as Mr X's Penis, Luca you definitely know how to make the world a crazier place

He stands up and puts his jacket on preparing to leave

This has been both surreal and an eye opener but unlike you guys I have something to prove tomorrow night ha ha,

He takes on more look around waving off Luca's acid offering

maybe when I am where y'all are sitting in a couple of months I'll stay for the entire 57 rounds of cock Olympics

So we have big goth and grumpy and big and bigger over there too, no Shawney tonight? I wanted to see if I could stoke the fires a little more before tomorrow night

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Caliban's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-04-2013), AlexandraCallaway (08-04-2013)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting More Fucked Up Than Jeff Hardy (That One Party Thread, yo.) - by Caliban - 08-04-2013, 10:30 PM