Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 02:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats GaRRy!
Thrax Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-09-2022, 07:46 PM

Still at the bottom of the ocean after the results of last Madness, the debtor in the cape rested on the ocean floor. He noticed, amidst the dying coral reefs, a collection of waterlogged books that appear to have been discarded like the waste they are. Thrax picks up one of the books before swimming out of the ocean, and all the way to shore. This swimming trip took roughly ten hours or so but the debtor in the red cape never tired! The steroids the XWF requires of it's Madness wrestlers have clearly been paying off for Thrax. When Thrax finally gets to the beach he takes the book and throws it on the ground. He rubs some sand into the pages, before suddenly, in purple ink, a message appears on one of the pages.

Want a funny time? Call me! JENNY!

Well.....I do like a good joke, and I haven't laughed once ever since Charlie and TK stuck me in this suit and sold my life to Vinnie Lane for his new show. Maybe this will be worth it...

Thrax pulls a water-proof cellphone out of his skintight suit and calls the phone number that suddenly appeared in the waterlogged pages of the book.

[Image: bFUi3wA.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Congrats GaRRy! - by Jenny Myst - 06-09-2022, 01:13 PM
Congrats GaRRy! - by Thrax - 06-09-2022, 07:46 PM
re:Congrats GaRRy! - by Jenny Myst - 06-09-2022, 07:52 PM