Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare
Joey Wheel-and-Dealer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-27-2021, 08:08 PM

OOC: Odds are at the bottom.

"-nd we're live, Mr. Wheel-and-Dealer."

"Don'tcha think I already know that, 'Trice? We haven't done one o' dese in a looooong time and ol' Joey's got some debts to pay! And I'm not talking about the attorney fees. Geez, you allegedly commit a little itty-bitty Willful Failure and all of a sudden, ya got da feds breathin' down ya neck for months!"

"Boss, even I know you're smart enough not think years of tax fraud is a small thing."

"ALLEGED! ALLEGED TAX FRAUD! 'Trice, I get one show back- ONE- and in the first minute you're going on about this slander that you don't really know about! You don't know! These people don't tune in for your opinion and quite frankly- that's right- quite frankly, if you still wanna pay your taxes, as we all legally should, maybe you should pipe down for a bit. You thought about that 'Trice?"

"Fine, si-"

"See, what that sounds like is talking and what I wanna hear is some silence. Are we clear?"

"..."

"Oh, wonderful."

"Welcome back to The WaD's Odds! It's been a while and your ol' pal The WaD has had quite a year. Unfortunately, the only fights I've been investin' in as of late were legal battles, but all that is about to change as I give y'all some delicious and big stake odds for this upcoming XWF show! This is gonna be a bigun' folks because this time, we're takin' bets on a...!"

"A episode of Warfare. One of their normal shows. Jesus, they coulda tried to make me feel a little more special considerin' it's the end o' the year and all, but I get it. The only price ol' crooked Theo can afford is his last fuckin' name! Let's get this over with. Good God, I finally get my groove back and the biggest thing they give me is "the Duke Family Celebration! The fuck is that 'sposed to mean? Are they gonna do a parade to war crimes and mediocre television?"

"'Kay, first off we got a triple threat with Jay Omega, Lycana, and Mercy. No disrespect to Jay and Mercy, but Lycana has been a genuine, bonafide Universal Title contender for the majority of the year! I just can't imagine they'll be able to take her down. She's got the tools, she's got the will, hell, she probably still has a membership to Spencer's! This is one dangerous lady we're talkin' 'bout! However, Mercy and Omega, aren't completely out of things, 'specially considering a triple threat gives a lot of opportunities for an upset. Ultimately, Lycana gets the favor, but don't sleep on these two at all."

"Next up, we gots Centurion facing HGH. Now, I know it's trendy to shit all over Cent, I mean, the guy's had more marital problems than I've got baseless accusations from the IRS, but he's still a legend for a reason. This HGH kid could be all that for this next generation, but that's yet to be proven. Plus, it'll be a cold day in hell when I put someone whose initials read like an ass cream over ol' Centy."

"After that, we have Triple B's Can-Jap Connect, a series of words I'm not entirely certain is safe to say in a row, versus North Korean Thaddeus Duke and Mark Flynn. Now, the throwback stylings of Billy's pet project are nothing to scoff at, but NKWC and Flynn are former tag champs for a damn good reason. Gonna be a great match, but no way Flynn and his comrade lose in the end."

"And now, a truly painful moment to end the night on. The main event will be the undeniable Rob Main versus a kindred spirit o' mine: Thunder Knuckles. These men have come a long way since their last match, Robert regaining his rightful spot as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time and TK becoming one half of the greatest tag team in the history of this sport. BUT! As much as I respect and love TK like a brother, this kid teams up with the biggest dogshit, two bit, unfit, SACK O' QUARTERS ON THE FUCKING EARTH: CHARRRLIEEEEE NICKKKKLLLLLLEESSSSSS! This Nickles chucklefuck might be the only man in existence to score negative on an IQ test! This is kind of man who takes his shirt off to step over a puddle of mud! This is the kind of man who shits sideways! And now THIS is the company TK keeps now! Well, I'll have no part in it! Robert Main takes it! Hands down!"

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go see a fuckin' therapist after being traumatized like this. Place your bets and make 'em big for good luck!"

OOC: The deadline for bets is going to be when the show is posted. It is asked that anyone who knows the results refrains from placing a bet. It's been a while and I hope y'all enjoy the possibility of making just a few X-Bux again! Happy gambling!

-Wednesday Night Warfare-
Jay Omega(4/1) V. Lycana(1/2) V. Mercy(4/1)
HGH(5/1) V. Centurion(1/5)
Can-Jap Connection(3/1) V. Mark Flynn and North Korean War Criminal(1/3)
Thunder Knuckles(2/1) V. Robert Main(1/2)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Joey Wheel-and-Dealer's post:
(12-28-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-31-2021), JimCaedus (12-27-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-27-2021)

Messages In This Thread
WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare - by Joey Wheel-and-Dealer - 12-27-2021, 08:08 PM
WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare - by Marf - 12-28-2021, 08:20 PM
re:WaD's Odds: Wednesday Night Warfare - by Marf - 01-01-2022, 12:06 AM