Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 03:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention: John Black......
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2013, 05:10 PM

Juan adjusts his lucha mask as he goes to speak.

Juan Madison: Pardon me, senor. But I think you should stop trying to blame John Black for all your problems. These problems which have you obsessed with Senor Luca for some reason.

Did John Black expect you to enter the Rumble when you uploaded your promo to the website? He did and so did I, because anyone with drive and passion for wrestling knows that this is an opportunity that you don't pass up. The Rumble is where the competition is, amigo. So why are you chasing after the guy who lost to the king last month and lost to a rookie last night? This same guy who isn't mentioned anywhere on the card and has signed up for Wednesday Warfare on that same week? Obviously, Senor Luca hadn't planned on competing on Madness since he's blocked, so why don't you take yo' bitch ass to Warfare, amigo?

What is this, a cry for help? Are you scared to confront your problems without Paul Heyman, chico? You think that puta, Paul Heyman, is gonna treat you all friendly the way he does Nightmare and Feder whenever he sees that they don't stand a chance against Luca?

I think this whole Luca problem of yours is just a way to avoid the competition.

Take your ass over to Warfare if you're gonna be a little bitch. There's no room for pussies at the Rumble in Brooklyn, amigo.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Rebel (07-30-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Attention: John Black...... - by Rebel - 07-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Attention: John Black...... - by John_Black - 07-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Attention: John Black...... - by Rebel - 07-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Attention: John Black...... - by John Msdison 2.Faggot - 07-30-2013, 05:10 PM
Attention: John Black...... - by Sid Feder - 07-31-2013, 06:17 AM