Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 03:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing Alias First Title Defense
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-02-2021, 01:11 PM

(06-02-2021, 12:29 PM)Theo Pryce Said: There you go. Broke Ass Oswald just pulled his pants down and showed the entire world his ass. You know the difference between people like me and people like you? Aside from the fact that I'm actually successful and you're a joke? It's that when I wanted something I TOOK it. When I wanted Pryce Industries I took it. When I wanted the Universal Title from Eli James I took it. When I wanted to own half of the company I FUCKING TOOK IT. You on the other hand just stood there bare ass and told everyone how you are waiting for a handout. How many opportunities have you had? Who the hell do you think I am? Your mother? It's not my job to give you shit. You want a shot, go take it. Alias didn't wait for someone to give him the Universal Title. He took it. My nephew Little Lord Fuck Pants, he didn't wait for Ned to offer him the Hart title. He said he wanted it and he took it. I handed you a shot a the Freestyle Championship a few hours ago and you didn't take it. I lead you to water but you were too proud to drink. You realize the Xtreme Champion can be challenged literally 24-7 and have you challenged him or her lately? No. The answer is no. Not in 9 months have you even bothered. Like I said Oswald, money gets you a seat at the table. Successful people don't wait for success to be handed to them, they grab it by the balls and they make it their bitch. Say what you want about Chris's hey day being back in the day but when have you ever had a hey day? The most talked about you've ever been in this place is today because I gave you the gift of my attention and you did nothing but soil all over yourself with it. Pathetic. I can see why when Miss Fury wanted to get her pet project on television and make her dream a reality she came to me to make it happen instead of relying on a good for nothing complainer such as yourself. Keep standing there with your hand out hoping someone miraculously walks by and drops a golden ticket in there.

"Every time I earn something, you people don't do a goddamn thing. You never keep to your fucking words. Every time I have won a match where I become #1 contender, you people completely fucking ignore it. Instead you decide to give other people MY spots.

Taking those spots, when I have been named the #1 contender, is fucking stupid. I shouldn't have to take a spot, when I already won it.

It's not my fault you people are incapable of running this business correctly.

Don't offer #1 contenderships, don't offer title shots, if you're not going to keep to your goddamned word.

I shouldn't have to run up to you cunts and say 'Hey, so, about that match I won to win that #1 spot. Can I pretty please have my match?' every fucking time I get one! You should be automatically be putting me IN A MATCH THE SECOND I WIN MY SPOT! YOU LAZY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS!"

He exhales slowly, fixing his tie

"Instead it's somehow my fault for not taking that spot.

Get the fuck out of here. I don't book the goddamn shows, because the people who do are nothing more than a bunch of monkeys fucking a hole into a coconut. Just shut the fuck up, Theodora the Explorer. You show how little you know about your own product every time you open your mouth. If you knew this company better, I wouldn't have to beg for a match I had already earned. You should be immediately be putting me in that match. Instead, we now have this conversation. So glad you 'took' what you wanted. So glad you 'took' it. Taking something, is not earning it, and if you earn it, you deserve your place in what you wanted. I have won several #1 contenderships. Never once did you people book me in a match for those titles. Instead you just let the whole thing rot in heaven.

I've never forgotten, Teddy. I never forgot all the times I have earned spots, and you people threw me to the wayside and essentially rendered those wins null and void as if it never goddamn happened.

Chaos didn't take his chance at the title. You gave it to him. You talk about people should take the things they want, but your little fucking bitch didn't take his spot, you gave it to him. Based on a performance where in that same match, I battered everyone, and actually had the same case that had the contract, before it constantly got knocked away from me. That same match, he lost and I cannot stress that enough. The fact of the matter is that he. Fucking. Lost. "

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Atara Raven (06-02-2021)

Messages In This Thread
re:Announcing Alias First Title Defense - by Ariel Dixon - 06-02-2021, 05:29 AM
Announcing Alias First Title Defense - by ALIAS - 06-02-2021, 05:51 AM
re:Announcing Alias First Title Defense - by Ariel Dixon - 06-02-2021, 07:08 PM
Announcing Alias First Title Defense - by Ariel Dixon - 06-02-2021, 10:21 AM
re:Announcing Alias First Title Defense - by Ariel Dixon - 06-02-2021, 06:40 PM
re:Announcing Alias First Title Defense - by Marf - 06-02-2021, 12:17 PM
re:Announcing Alias First Title Defense - by Mr. Oz - 06-02-2021, 01:11 PM
Announcing Alias First Title Defense - by ALIAS - 06-02-2021, 02:03 PM