Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-14-2024, 03:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL World Champion
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-02-2021, 08:41 AM

We see Big D in the ring at a House Show against some no name local guy, who's very obviously in over his head. D is in the process of delivering a fifth German Suplex to the poor kid, which he thankfully releases. With his overmatched opponent sprawled out on the mat, Big D stands over him and poses for a moment, acting as if he'd just accomplished some near impossible feat. Once the showboating is done, he easily lifts the sorry excuse for a wrestler up onto his shoulders and brings him down for a Dan Slam, leaving a mere finger on his foe's chest for a lax cover as the ref counts the fall.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!!

Winner-Big D via pinfall

Big D immediately pops up and uses his right foot to roll the jobber outside of the ring as the referee brings his World Title over. D whispers something to him, motioning for the official to bring the Champion something else. The ref obliges, hurrying over and taking a mic from the time keeper and bringing it to D.

D: "I'd like to take the time to apologize to all of you who shelled out your hard earned cash to see THAT. You see, I started doing these Open Challenges as a way to establish myself as Champion. I expected a low turn out at first, but, I've gotta say, I'm pretty disgusted by the rest of that lockeroom............"

Big D pats the plate of his belt, holding it up slightly.

D: "This is real gold, people! I'm a legitimate competitor, why are you all afraid of me?! Because I hold some belt that isn't legit in your eyes???"

Big D looks down at the mat and shakes his head, chuckling a bit to himself in a sarcastic manner.

D: "I think I understand, now. As long as I'M letting YOU challenge me, the call will go unanswered....................... at least by the ones I want to dial my number the most!"

Big D takes a deep breath before declaring a challenge of his own.

D: "CHRIS PAGE!!!!!! I know you're back there, I can smell the chronic clear out here. In case you didn't know this, the man you beat for that fancy little Title of yours was the very same man I beat to become TV Champion for the first time! So, in a way, we're kind of like Eskimo brothers, except for victories as opposed to sex. And, if you ask me, that entitles me to a shot at your belt!"

The fans go crazy at the prospect of Big D competing for the Universal Championship.

D: "So what do you say, Page? Are you gonna make a statement as the new Champion and shut me up, or are you gonna hide behind literal smoke and mirrors while I continue to prove who the REAL World Champion is???"

A cocky D looks towards the entryway, hoping for a response.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-02-2021), Corey Smith (02-02-2021), Miss Fury (02-02-2021), Mr. Oz (02-02-2021), Ned Kaye (02-02-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-02-2021)

Messages In This Thread
The REAL World Champion - by B.O.B. D - 02-02-2021, 08:41 AM
The REAL World Champion - by Chris Page - 02-02-2021, 09:57 AM
re:The REAL World Champion - by Corey Smith - 02-02-2021, 10:16 AM
re:The REAL World Champion - by T.H.U.G.S - 02-02-2021, 10:53 AM
re:The REAL World Champion - by Corey Smith - 02-02-2021, 11:23 AM
re:The REAL World Champion - by ALIAS - 02-02-2021, 11:41 AM
re:The REAL World Champion - by Lacklan - 02-02-2021, 12:07 PM
re:The REAL World Champion - by Corey Smith - 02-02-2021, 12:28 PM
The REAL World Champion - by TD1 - 02-02-2021, 12:49 PM