Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 04:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello XWF, I'm Oliver Danielson and I need your help
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-20-2021, 09:22 AM

(01-19-2021, 05:40 PM)Miss Fury (Graves) Said: OOC: This thread is a shining example of why I think people's ability to sell gimmicks and stories should be considered as part of the judging criteria.

Much like a dead woman's soul being brought back into the world of the living via a shit filled condom. Or a time traveling chick who's a dude who's actually another dude who's basically a virus.

Everything I write is far more outlandish and unbelievable than this guy lol.

Of course a CIA agent on a wrestling program isn't going to be the most realistic character, but in general everyone would benefit from selling gimmicks instead of trying to undermine them at every turn.

Just saying.

That probably falls into the Character Development part of the judging then right?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Hello XWF, I'm Oliver Danielson and I need your help - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 01-20-2021, 09:22 AM