Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 06:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numbra Lubidido
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-16-2020, 11:40 AM

"Because you dont scare me Tommy. Perhaps you are used to the delicate, fragile creatures that preen themselves, unable to open their minds to anything beyond their own pretty little cages, but that is not me. To risk it all with me is just that... you will either survive, or I will chew you up and spit you out. We both take a chance on this... I give you the opportunity to prove yourself and you do... or we both end up... disappointed."

She reaches for the glass of whiskey, accepting the offering as she mulls over his words. She sips slowly, but upon hearing his accusations, lowers the glass from her lips. Her finger clinks on the glass as her eyes turn cold.

"You know? Never presume to know what I would do Tommy Wish. You could not be farther off in your accusations. Do I look like the sort to fall into the arms of anyone, nevermind ones such as those? If you believe so, I have sadly OVERestimated you."

She sets her glass down rather roughly, with a loud thunk. Sucking in a deep breath, she shoves her anger back down inside, leveling her voice back down to its regular cool timbre.

"Knowledge is power Tommy. Knowing ones hopes and dreams, fears and nightmares, and yes... even kinks and desires gives you power. You might not see that now, but perhaps in time, I can teach you."

Lycana throws her hair over her shoulder.

"Any alliance with me would be unholy dear one...trust when I say, that I will test you in many ways. Your strengths, your loyalty, your deviousness. I want to know them all. Consider this, an opportunity, an acceptance of sorts. Should you be able to please me in these... I most certainly, can please you."

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Numbra Lubidido - by Tommy Wish - 12-16-2020, 08:30 AM
re:Numbra Lubidido - by Lycana - 12-16-2020, 09:30 AM
re:Numbra Lubidido - by Tommy Wish - 12-16-2020, 11:11 AM
re:Numbra Lubidido - by Lycana - 12-16-2020, 11:40 AM
re:Numbra Lubidido - by Tommy Wish - 12-16-2020, 12:50 PM
re:Numbra Lubidido - by Lycana - 12-17-2020, 08:00 AM