Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 08:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The studious and the stupid
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-08-2020, 10:10 PM

With the power of "I Just Don't Give A Fuck" plays in his earbuds, he kicksout out of RL's attempt. Then he pulls one ear bud out, and speaks with this hickest man in XWF.

Well well well, if it isn't a reject Will Forte who decided to come out of his lazy horse ad, I thought your head exploded with all that nosense you be dribbling on about around these parts, maybe you need a blanket to show where your father mentality abused you, to make seem so sympathetic when in reality you arne't nothing more than a regular man with no sense of direction.

Comparing me to Fuzz to a convicted rapist sounds cute, that means you are basically Jim Jimson's clone of being the king of unrequited Job Guy who know's who won't last long in that ring, maybe that isn't my most slick way of seeing you, but that's how it is when I smell you crawling out of the sewers. Maybe TL Hopper needs an apprentice, because you sure don't need to learn a damn thing here.

How does it feel to be a guy who coast in this place?...

It's simple, not being all so suck up and stuck up like you RL, you even had the nerve to void your own godarn attempt for the X-Treme title, due to how you can't even pin a motherfucker right. I'm shocked you managed to roll me up without having to reference my own thoughts, because they will make your brain melt into Charlie's fist in a meat grinder.

Plus, the more I half ass this shit... the more fucks less I can spare to waste my time with a hick, ignorant, slimy, grimy, piece of jerky like you. RL, I wish you ended up back in the woods with Dana Carvey after his failed relaunch back into movies, maybe you both can survive in the wilderness as everyone forgets your names, and continue living on with their lives not knowing who the fuck an RL Edgar is.

So Edgar, go play with your mother, because I know she don't want her little baby boy being hurt by an adult...shit your the reason why she shoulda drink ya hick ass long ago.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The studious and the stupid - by R.L. Edgar - 12-08-2020, 09:42 PM
re:The studious and the stupid - by Tommy Wish - 12-08-2020, 10:10 PM
re:The studious and the stupid - by R.L. Edgar - 12-10-2020, 04:39 AM
re:The studious and the stupid - by Tommy Wish - 12-10-2020, 06:35 AM