Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 02:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[you] is invited to Bourbon's Halloween Wednesday Night WarFright!
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2020, 03:41 AM

Bobby walks in to see Doc, Az, Charlie, Cam, and Lycana all arrive for a Halloween party two weeks into November. He silently shakes his head 'no'. He sips his coffee.

Look, all that's left are the Smarties and some candy corn, and my girlfriend already started putting up the autumn harvest decorations and we put the fake cobwebs and skeletons back into storage, I might be able to make y'all a Ouija board out of some construction paper and an old broken computer mouse.

Bobby half shrugs while sipping his coffee again. He looks satisfied with the coffee. He looks up at the guests who showed up two weeks late for a Halloween party again.

Join B.O.B. or something. If Charlie OD's that's not on me, and make sure he makes it outside if he does. Hi Doc. Hi Az.

Bobby sips his coffee again, his kitschy "Sister, Mother, Daughter, Diva" mug glistening as he gestures towards Cam and Lycana.

Hi people I never met and I assume are just weird friends of a quasi-evil sorcerer, an out of touch space alien baffled by hot dogs, and a junkie who stalks his ex-wife and kids.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Azrael Erebus (11-13-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-13-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:Bobby Bourbon is invited to Bourbon's Halloween Wednesday Night... - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 11-13-2020, 03:41 AM