Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 04:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-27-2020, 10:18 AM

(09-27-2020, 08:38 AM)Ash Quinn Said:
(09-27-2020, 08:29 AM)Miss Fury Said: We could solve the problem of last minute attacks being hard to incorporate into matches by setting the soft deadline as the deadline for attack segments. Just a thought that can be explored if the interest is there.

I'm ok with this but my point is the attacker and attackee should agree on it. That attack was devestating to my character and fucks up the heat Jenny and I were building. I will quit bitching now.

Jenny made a good point in Wednesday Night Warfare booking. I'm not gonna sit on my injuries and pout I'm gonna whip somebody's ass! Jenny guest reffinjg can further the feud as well

Charlie has been aggressive all the way around, but I think Miss Fury makes a point because it definitely can gain you some sympathy. If you are having your character be a face it can gain some points that way for people feeling bad about the attack or wanting to help you or whatever but if you are going to go heal with your character you can use this as the breaking point where ash snaps and kiss her retribution. There are a lot of ways to spin it. I wouldn't worry much about it.

I have been attacked numerous times. Yeah it kind of ticked me off a little bit at first because a lot of the times I felt like it was egregious and they did it on purpose but I always sold it to further my heel Heat.

I think you are on the right track. It's tough here for a newcomer sometimes because there's so much talent but I think you are on the right track I really like what you're doing with your character. Don't let that keep you down use it to your advantage
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by TD1 - 09-26-2020, 07:02 PM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 05:51 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 08:35 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 08:38 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Chris Chaos - 09-27-2020, 10:18 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 09:04 AM