Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 01:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-27-2020, 07:52 AM

The last I'll say on it: I have done several backstage attacks this year, even going so far as to set up a separate theme song for when they happened (because I like foreshadowing wayyy too much). However, I always had them occur post match, since it wouldn't lead to "such and such was able to shrug off getting jumped and go win anyhow" and give whomever was being attacked that option in their pocket to say "so, you tried but failed". Also, each time I have written an attack I was paying credence to someone's creation an important character by having mine interract with them on the official results. In example the whole summer I had Bourbs bug Raven just because it would he high profile, not because it would harm his character. Plus, hey, mega nasty Smacktalk duel on the biggest stage sounded cool.

Getting attack effects into matches when they happened prior does sound awesome but also difficult. Especially when we have a three night event with several matches on each. If I am on a roll writing a match, and halfway through I get word that X was attacked and they have to sell their leg, half of my stuff might have to be scrapped.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by TD1 - 09-26-2020, 07:02 PM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 05:51 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 08:35 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 09-27-2020, 07:52 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 08:38 AM
re:XWF Presents: RELENTLESS DAY TWO 2020 - by Ash Quinn - 09-27-2020, 09:04 AM