Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 10:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that Robert Main is shook
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-26-2020, 03:08 PM

Madison appears in her wheelchair, drinking a glass of fine champagne.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to bring an important point to light, because it doesn't seem to have gotten much traction, despite the fact that it PROVES Robert Main is a BITCH.

You see, in recent weeks Robert Main has refused challenges from the likes of myself and Michael Graves. He's claimed to take the high ground, insisting that he has a line of challengers already, people that have have EARNED the right to face him. That people like me, or Graves, have no right to a shot at the XTreme championship or the tag titles for that matter, because it would be profoundly unfair to just POOF back into active competition and demand a shot.

So, why, I ask you esteemed viewers, has he leapt into accepting an XTreme title challenge from one Mr. Charles Nickles, who in his illustrious career has wrestled TWO matches in the XWF. Boy oh boy, he sure EARNED that opportunity. Right from the sweat of his brow.

Greggo and Gravy are right. And Robert, you're just doing what you've always done, gaming the system in your favor to hold onto titles while steering away from anyone who is a serious threat to you.

Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me my lyin' eyes and ears are wrong.

You can't. Because you literally just offered a shot to a guy who is two whole matches deep in his entire XWF career.

Liar.

Hypocrite.

Fuck Knuckle.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Madison Dyson's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-18-2020), Miss Fury (08-26-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-26-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Proof that Robert Main is shook - by Madison Dyson - 08-26-2020, 03:08 PM
re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - by B.O.B. D - 08-26-2020, 04:41 PM
re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - by Mr. Oz - 08-27-2020, 06:24 PM
re:Proof that Robert Main is shook - by Ash Quinn - 09-18-2020, 05:38 AM