Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 12:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - Results - 8/6/20
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-05-2020, 09:40 PM

"And, right on cue like the pro pro PRO she is, my client will be doing the delicious deed of humbling Peter Gilmour."

"Sarah, gurl, you know I luv you but we should totes talk about how Gilly's name is spelled since you know dang well based on your own past comments that we can all see how each other spells words and names. There is no "e" in his last name, hun. It's not G i l m o r e, you silly and adorable sexpot. Don't worry, I'll help you learn how to spell Gilly's dumb name tomorrow when I come over to strategize with you."

"And just like that my client is on her way to being THEEEE perfect Uniglobal Champion! She will start with Peter Gilmour, as any good champ knows they must do. Screw you, Pete. You can suck Sarah's pussy and eat our shit!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-05-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-06-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Wednesday Night Warfare - Results - 8/6/20 - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 08-05-2020, 09:40 PM