Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 06:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 4/8/20 - Results
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-11-2020, 12:44 AM

(04-10-2020, 09:05 AM)Centurion Said: I'll put it to you another way - if you're NOT that guy anymore - if you're NOT the brutal Nazi looking for destruction and to rule the world, then I'm going to straight up murder you in the ring. If you want to fight me, then you better come with a challenge. If that's not your intention, then you may want to ask why he led you to slaughter.

"Let me attempt to wrap my mind around this misconception you've foolishly deluded your perception with. You think that by taking away the aspect of being a nazi and the desire of becoming the next Führer, that diminishes my abilities and worth? If those parts are excluded, I'm neither a threat, nor a challenge? The only way that I can brutally, destroy someone is based on those factors alone? Interesting. Sounds like you have a rather high opinion when it comes to such things. Are you sure there's nothing you want to confess? Perhaps a certain secret political belief or agenda?"

"Nein? Nein, noch nicht?"

"Okay, well maybe next time, until then allow me to educate you on something. The degree of my severity in combat and overall ability to annihilate an opponent is not measured by my former beliefs or aspirations. Simply put, I support an equal opportunity policy now, everyone gets brutalized the same. Verstehen? And if anyone is walking willingly into the slaughter. It isn't me. Not by a long shot. You might want to invest in some silver though, give yourself a bit of an edge. Because you are going to need it. Oh yes, you are definitely going to need all the help that you can get."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
red-x (04-21-2020)

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - 4/8/20 - Results - by Nathaniel Idenhaus - 04-11-2020, 12:44 AM