Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 11:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO GOGOGOGOGOGOGO
boeing 737 Offline
Flying into yo mamas bedroom

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-13-2020, 01:29 AM

First of all

Jim, fuck off you annoying trainwreck of a human being, I hope you get Carona Virus

BITCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH You've seen cars and shit, hell you have seen Jim Jimson win a fucking match, but u seeing a plane that is beating yo ass is weird? Bruh Moment #53275981

I don't kiss my mum with my mouth, mainly cause I don't have a mouth or a mum, but if I did, I would fucking kiss yo mom, or dad, he's prob not getting much action from that old hag.

Trust me, Jim is a dumb fuck and I'd never want to have a chat with that annoying dolphin fucker, that guy can go eat a big bowl of chicken noodle SOUPUPUPUP

You want a pin so fucking badly? here
PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN
I'm pinning you cause you want it so fucking badly, you little shit NEGGETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETETET.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO GOGOGOGOGOGOGO - by boeing 737 - 03-12-2020, 11:52 PM
re:GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG... - by boeing 737 - 03-13-2020, 01:29 AM