Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 09:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-27-2020, 07:29 AM

"Duuuude, don't even try to play like that... I seen you leavin' the grocery store once. You were driving a god damn forklift out of the place. There were multiple pallets of On-Cor Chicken Parm loaded onto it. Multiple fuckin' pallets! Like you were acquiring food for some kind of disaster relief program and you were set to feed some poor bastards that lost their homes to a flood, or a tornado... or some shit."

"Not to mention the fact that we were both in The Brotherhood. Duke would call us over for a meeting to discuss his thoughts and inner most feelings, usually after watching one of his box sets of Dawson's Creek or Felicity and you'd be sitting across from me, chowin' down on tray, after tray of chicken parm. All hunched over like you were in prison and afraid someone was gonna walk up and take your shit. Crazed look in your eye, sweatin' and breathing heavy. I didn't know if you were simply actin' like a freak or having a heart attack from all the trans fats or what was goin' on. It took me weeks before I realized what was happening and after a while, I had to start getting high, just to cope with enduring the sight of your spooky as fuck ass."

"Y'know Duke is still paying off the debt from your 'special' dietary 'requirements'. Right? Well he is and those days of meeting at the compound are long over. Years, long over with! The meetings weren't that long either! 2 hours at best, max and yet, Duke had to have an industrial sized freezer shipped to the compound, in order to store the huge stock pile of chicken parm for you, per your demands. The man is collecting food stamps just to get by now. Do you care... no. Fuck no. You don't give a fuck and it's a damn shame. You should be ashamed of yourself, Peter. Now you can't even own up to your little problem."

"Wow."

"Unbelievable."

"Yeah, okay. Sure. You don't have a problem. Whatever you say, Peter."

Lights blunt and shakes head.

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin MacAlister's post:
bRiaN sTorM (02-27-2020)

Messages In This Thread
The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves - by Griffin MacAlister - 02-27-2020, 07:29 AM