Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 12:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tristan Slater's Wife Sucks Trucker Dicks For Dinner
THE Tristan Slater Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-30-2020, 01:55 PM

“Jesus Christ how fucking stupid are you homie? Yep I lost... so did you. First; I’m not married so you desperate attempt at trying to go personal just blew the fuck up in your face. Second; challenge accepted. Third; I’m not coming to you.. you’re coming to me and as you can see my dance card for the 15th is full due to kicking the shit of of Chris Page but you’re more than welcome to come see me on the next show that follows. You’ll have to excuse me for not responding sooner but I wasn’t sure if you was actually being serious or if this just another meaningless challenge thrown out for the sake of throwing out. Gilly isn’t needed. Toodles bitch.”

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
- XWF World Heavyweight Champion x2
- XWF United States Champion x1
- XWF Xtreme Champion x1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes THE Tristan Slater's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-30-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Tristan Slater's Wife Sucks Trucker Dicks For Dinner - by THE Tristan Slater - 01-30-2020, 01:55 PM