Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draw for WARFARE - MINI PPV - XMAS CLASH IN THE CHAMBERS
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-06-2019, 08:53 AM

Take me to my limit? Bitch you haven’t seen my limit yet. While you think you’re some sadistic badass, but you’re (oh shit I can speak the English language correctly, consistently.) really not. The fact that you even think that you’re (Jesus it’s like I’m not even trying and it just comes naturally) anywhere near my level is a joke.... no better yet, you are the joke.

I was laughing at everyone else in the match, but now it’s directed solely at you.

There, you’ve made it onto my radar. I hope you’re happy. For your sake you better hope to GOD you’re the biggest badass on the planet, because If Shank couldn’t stop me, what on this earth makes you think that you can?

So enjoy your delusion, because at Warfare, reality is going to be a bitch for you.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Draw for WARFARE - MINI PPV - XMAS CLASH IN THE CHAMBERS - by Shawn Warstein - 12-06-2019, 08:53 AM