Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-20-2024, 07:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#CoolSlackings: Playing along with the dimwitted.
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-01-2019, 11:34 PM

"Shane. You haven't lost it. Mostly because you were never 'all there' to begin with, I'd wager. So you really can't lose what doesn't exist but through your inane ramblings, there is truth. I was drugged once but it wasn't in a fight against Sarah. During one of my fights against Mastermind, my water was tainted as a means to stop me from going into a fit of full on zombie rage, even though Mastermind explicitly stated that he was immune to the virus. I still won the fight but the entire match was a blur and upon further investigation, I noticed that I didn't even perform to the standard of my full capabilities as a wrestler. It was like I was restricted by an unseen force. I can only surmise that was due to some type of drug. I managed to still prevail cause well, I'm an undead abomination but if this type of narcotic was administered to the living, it would definitely be the source of failure. For once, your insanity is paying off in the positive. The truth is out there. Seek and ye shall find."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:#CoolSlackings: Playing along with the dimwitted. - by Zane Norrison - 10-01-2019, 11:34 PM