Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 05:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#CoolSlackings: Playing along with the dimwitted.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-01-2019, 01:01 PM

[Image: OUBvYfy.png]

After seeing that Sarah Lacklan went as far as to dedicate a portion of her online profile to him, Shane decides to do her a favor and renames her. He then loses his shit all over that same online profile of hers since she INVITED him to it by name, so now nobody can bitch and moan about his actions. When asked to comment on these recent events, Shane had only this to say...

D-d-do you h-ha-ave a tuh-tuh-tissue I can borrow? Blatant shams by untrained morons who don't even know how to cover their tracks always buh-buh-break me up.

Alas, this narrator had no tissue for Shane but that didn't stop him from blowing his nose on my shirt. Thanks a lot, SlackLand. You owe me a new shirt because the crap that came out of Shane's nose was just naaaaasty. Ugh!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (10-01-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-01-2019)

Messages In This Thread
#CoolSlackings: Playing along with the dimwitted. - by Carver's Sheath - 10-01-2019, 01:01 PM