Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 10:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its All About You Guys
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-10-2013, 09:42 PM

There are three phrases that I have tried to live by....it may seem kinda normal to have a motto to live by. I have a motto, but that's something completely separate from what I'm talking about.

Pain is temporary, moments are forever

This is one I have always kept in the back of my mind. Anytime I reach the top of a ladder, or a TitonTron, this always pops into my head. I always am scared out of my mind every time I go to do something stupid. My passion has always put me into bad situations, but I think to this every time. I know I could kill myself doing some of the things I do, and that instils fear into me like nothing else could. Regardless, I feel like I would never do something beyond my own limits. With that said, I will make sure you remember me when you go home that night. That's why I will take the pain, because it will stay with you forever.

What doesn't kill you, make you push your limits

This is an different take on an old saying. I am one to never be satisfied with the last moment, so I thrive to create a bigger or better moment. I have been a stickler for the pop of the crowd. I know what I do amazes people and they love to see it. I don't have to always jump off roofs to make a moment. Sometimes, it just takes the right opponent in the right match. Then, anything is more then possible.

Another day, another fan

This is simple. I give my all every single time I go out to the ring. I may have my fans already, but I go out there to make a new fan every night. This defiantly sounds like I'm obsessed with increasing my fan base, but that's not exactly what I'm implying. There is always going to be someone who doesn't know my name. They go out there to see "their" wrestler, and that's fine. I go out there and give it my all, because the fans came to be entertained. If I get a new fan from what I do in the ring, then that's great. I do it for them.

These three things I live by, day in and day out. It reminds just why I got into this business...just the reason why I came back. I came back to make a mark here in the XWF, in the honor of my brother, Shocker. He was always the most supportive person in my life. We did it all together, and now I'm gonna make him proud of me now. I'm here for the fan, but most of all for you big bro...

[Image: tumblr_m5gq4q3Z5x1rrxj2ro1_400.jpg]

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Its All About You Guys - by Lightning - 07-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Its All About You Guys - by Shawn Steele - 07-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Its All About You Guys - by Jake Willis - 07-11-2013, 05:21 AM
Its All About You Guys - by Lightning - 07-11-2013, 06:26 AM
Its All About You Guys - by Jake Willis - 07-11-2013, 06:32 AM
Its All About You Guys - by Lightning - 07-11-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Its All About You Guys - by Matt Lennox - 07-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Its All About You Guys - by Jake Willis - 07-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Its All About You Guys - by Lightning - 07-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Its All About You Guys - by Jake Willis - 07-11-2013, 08:16 AM