Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 04:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Your Smile
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-02-2019, 12:51 PM

AHHHHHH!

Kick out!

This is the SECOND time in 24 hours somebody has attempted to rape me! So excuse me if I'm a little "off point" here. But your attempt at making a bunch of Wal-mart trawling bi-racial ankle biters is officially ABORTED! Maybe zero in on some chubby white trash bitch with low self esteem instead, that's probably more your speed, and I guarantee you her submissive ass won't even petition for child support once you leave that sad jump off in the dust after having successfully dropped your genetically inferior payload off inside her cavernous stank whole.

By the way John, that mental image of me getting passed back and forth by the two most powerful men in the world? Thanks for that month's worth of masturbatory material. You only WISH you could aspire to heights like that. But the fact is your sad ass would rather just hunker down in the proj looking like some kind of ghetto Iron Man motherfucker, blaming whitey for some slavery shit that happened over 150 years ago as the reason why you can't get ahead. News flash bitch, you can't get ahead because you're MEDIOCRE AS FUCK. So take your cut rate Malcolm X ass up on out of here, and drag that walking statutory case Tommy Wish along with you. Shit sticks together after all.

Also, nice job on the Engy name drop. But I haven't managed him in like 9 months. And he's dead. You're about as relevant as ever, I see. But like everything else with your lot, let's just go ahead and blame it on something else, huh? I imagine dropping down a six month crack bender would make it tough to keep up with current events.

You got more game for me? Bring it. My tank never runs out asshole.

Oh, and one more thing......

!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
I Love Your Smile - by John_Black - 09-02-2019, 06:48 AM
re:I Love Your Smile - by Madison Dyson - 09-02-2019, 12:51 PM
I Love Your Smile - by John_Black - 09-02-2019, 01:37 PM
re:I Love Your Smile - by Madison Dyson - 09-02-2019, 05:46 PM
I Love Your Smile - by Atticus Gold - 09-06-2019, 05:38 AM