Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-22-2024, 12:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Countdown
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-23-2019, 09:55 PM

Not off to a good start. Already losing matches but whatever. Life goes on. Uncle Norm never said life was easy. Maybe I am walking into my death march against Donovan Blackwater. Couldn't beat Robbie Bourbon. Couldn't beat Sarah Lacklan. Couldn't beat Mastermind.

I feel the pain in my body all over. I got nothing left to lose. Why did I come back? I need money and money fast. I'm tired of sleeping in parking lots every night and only having a bat to defend myself if some fool tries to steal my shit.

People forgot that I was World Champion back in 2012 and chances are, the game has passed me by but I am gonna do what I do best. That is hurt, people. They come to see a blood bath when I come out. I am not gonna wrestle a classic at thirty-five years old.

I chose you, Donovan, because you look like the type that will put me out of my misery. I got nothing left in the tank but a bunch of old memories. I was never even a great worker years ago. Just some guy who got lucky.

I can't even be considered a has-been because what happened when I won the belt? I lost the damn thing a month later and never recovered. I am still broken. What I need to do is find the passion I once had back then.

Back then, I was more than capable of wrestling at a near-elite level for me. Those were the glory days. The days when I was a name in this business but now, I am reduced to this. Bleeding for a living and continue sinning.

Taking painful bumps off of scaffolds. Hell, Fell from one with Ryou Bakari Itemri in Japan. What happened in that match was I got beat up a lot and watched the glass shatter as my 300 lb frame went through it and landed in the middle of the ring that was filled with tables wrapped in barbed wire. I don't know how I survived but I did.

What hockey jersey will I bring out for this match? Will it be the Recchi jersey? Nah, that one is a collector's item now. Maybe it will be the Brodeur one? That could be the one. Selanne? As much as I like the Finnish Flash, that isn't appropriate for this case. I got the perfect one in mind. Going old school. I think I still got my Tie Domi jersey somewhere in this van. Might as well go out swinging like he did.

Throw those haymakers and rain down on your head, Donovan. I got one last Green Awakening left in the system that I will use to destroy you. If that doesn't work, I got the Green Dream that I can slap on out of nowhere. One of the best moves in my arsenal hence why its stayed since day one. Nothing like ending a match by making your opponent tap. I can still go like my name was Jaromir Jagr. Unfortunately, I don't have that majestic mullet he had back in the '90s and shit.

Decked out in my pit vipers ready to destroy. The eyepatch isn't needed. I want you to see my damaged eye. Once my theme blares through the arena, It will be very unlucky for you. I might be going into my own death march but I will take you with me.

I am not the type who will go down easy. It's like walking into a bad dream but I know what needs to be done. Whether it be writing to prison inmates hoping to get laid again to prove that I still got it or going to bars hitting on anything at this point. You know how long it's been since I got any action? Apparently, living in a van isn't sexy to most people.

That's all I can afford to do at this point. I got nothing. People Power Academy was a huge waste of money. SummerFest is a make or break event for me. I cannot afford to lose any money on it. If I do, You might wind up finding me dead in my van somewhere. Don't need a gun to do it. Guns make too much noise. The knife always does the trick especially if you nick the jugular.

So what makes you think I am thinking rationally here, Donovan? I am not. I got nothing to lose at this point in my career. Sleeping 5 hours a night does that to people. Even if I lose, I go out in a blaze of glory. I am all in for this fight. There is no light at the end of my tunnel if I don't succeed and I will do everything I got to ensure it happens. You are gonna watch the hands of time reverse themselves for this match.

The Barney Green of old will come out for one night and it will be a very brutal bloodbath. There will be light tubes. There will be thumbtacks. There will be whatever I can get my hands on to destroy you. What can you do to me that hasn't already been done before? This is a ride or die moment. This is my shot. This is my opportunity to prove that I am not washed up and too old for this shit.

Or maybe the battleship sinks and lands in the water. Who knows? We will see come Savage.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-24-2019), Azrael Erebus (06-25-2019)

Messages In This Thread
Countdown - by Barney Green - 06-23-2019, 09:55 PM