Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 02:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - Results - 6/19/19
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-19-2019, 07:31 PM

The camera pans to the same guy in the black mask sitting on the chair in the corridor, holding the X-Treme championship on his shoulders. Then the man pulls the mask over his face to reveal Tommy, with all the dry blood on his face. He smiles at his title, and cuts a rug.

"First Rebel.... now Peter.... I have three more bodies to handle to join the ranks of the Vita's... Solider's... oh hell even a Evertrust run with a 24/7 briefcase. Before you know it, i'll cash it in to anybody holding a title. I will say this, I can hold this belt even longer if need be.

If the next man comes and beats me fairly for this title, then anyone who holds a title don't need to watch over your shoulders anytime soon. I honestly thought, "oh I wouldn't even beat Peter"... but I guess I proved myself wrong. When I said his reign of X-Treme is over, I MEANT that shit with all intent.

He can keep his NXT title on his super dick, I might come after that too if I don't have to break Eddie Edwards out of psych ward, or with higher ups asking "Who the fuck hired Tommy Polo?" at this point in my life.

As of right now, I enjoyed punishing Gilly especially J-Bomb him through those chairs. Maybe his flubber help cushin the fall, so I hope he's okay in the hospital in Fiji.

So my friends, here's to a new era of X-Treme..."

Tommy pulls out a picture of Glimour, and drops it on the floor, and pours a bottle of malt liquor on it. Then it cuts off.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Corey Smith (06-19-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Wish's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-19-2019)

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare - Results - 6/19/19 - by Tommy Wish - 06-19-2019, 07:31 PM