Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 06:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! B.L.M. Boston Lives Matter A response to War Games
AGK Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-28-2019, 07:25 PM

[Image: 062_RAW_05222017hm_1678__d2e9d5068a29345...2863.0.jpg]

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, members of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Universe and those on the XWF roster, my name is.................. PAUL HEYMAN."

"I'm sorry to interupt, actually I'm not, but I have a spoiler alert for you pathetic windbags. You guys talk too much and there's not enough action. So therefore I'd like to make an open challenge. My clients, AGK, against any of you three unfortunate souls. Is anyone game or are you all full of wind? Guys."

[Image: 205581.jpeg]

"What's up people? We will gladly take 3 of you on, because you lot don't honestly belong in the same ring as us. why because I am the Miz, and I am AWESOME."

[Image: a6363152a68fc3cf4965d5dee663ea01--free-a...stling.jpg]

"Oh how GLORIOUS to be amongst this pile of no good shit for brains. I will do whatever it takes to discredit the rest of you. So who is up for our challenge? My name is GLORIOUS Bobby Roode."

[Image: a5d77c30c2df2fb9c59a253ed873649e_400x400.jpeg]

"Hey dirtbags. I'm here for one person. I don't care about the rest of you, The Miz and Bobby can take care of you guys. But my only focus is the scumbag John Whyte."

"The fucktard that is John Whyte must be asking himself why focus on me? Because dickhead, you have the most to say about anything, yet you duck your responsibilities when it come down to it. Smart mouths like us don't do that you fucking . You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Oh by the way..... I am MIIIIIIIISSSSSTER KENNEDY....... KENNEDY"
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:B.L.M. Boston Lives Matter A response to War Games - by AGK - 05-28-2019, 07:25 PM