Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 06:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IC: Sarah Lacklin get's handed a win on a silver platter again
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-14-2019, 09:37 AM

IC: Sarah, you better be glad the leadership called that match because of time restraints. I know you're feeling pretty good about yourself right now. You think you've dodged a bullet, you better listen to what I am saying. I am not finished with you yet. It might not be today and it might not be tomorrow but when you least expect it I'm coming for you and there's not an authority figure, wrestler, or referee that can stop me or come in and rescue you from the big angry man. You didn't earn that win. You didn't deserve that win. Once again, you were handed something that you didn't work for. This seems to be the story of your life. In our battle, you managed to go after me for being fat. Your insults are so 3rd grade they're still wetting the bed. While you were operating on an elementary level I was coming at you with a doctorate distortion like ground attack. The leadership needs to stop coddling you and treating you like you're their young sister. They're not always going to be there to cover your behind or save you from your opponent. When you want to grow up and join us adults let me know. I'm an easy man to find. Go ahead and return to your lavish lifestyle. Go ahead and enjoy the things you received simply because you happen to be born into the right family. I'll still be here studying, working my butt off, and fighting till I get championship gold. If Bernie Sanders wasn't running this fed, you wouldn't be getting all these privileges for free. The best thing that can happen to you is for that trust fund to dry up. It would be good for you to learn how to survive on the streets. It would do wonders for you to learn the value of hard work and accept the fact that in the real world where I live you don't get anything handed to you unless you earn it. You will always be a spoiled, low IQ, Paris Hilton wannabe. Enjoy your time in the XWF while you still can because if I have anything to do with it, it's going to be short-lived.

OC: Great fight! Had a lot of fun and it stretched me to think outside of the box and really stretch the boundaries of creativity.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BostonBruiser02128's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-14-2019), Tony Santos (05-14-2019)

Messages In This Thread
IC: Sarah Lacklin get's handed a win on a silver platter again - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-14-2019, 09:37 AM