Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 04:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[you] is a weak bitch who can’t beat Kuda.
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-13-2019, 03:41 AM

(05-12-2019, 06:20 PM)jbrodeur02886 Said: Zombody doesn't know when to shut the hell up! You call yourself a zombie...more like the walking dread, as in every single person in the XWF dreads to hear you speak because we all know it's going to be some 12-year-old cosplay bullshit. Although, like a zombie, I am sure you're on the lookout for brains because there's obviously no intelligence involved in what you're doing. Also, like a zombie, your promos reek of a lack of creativity. Next time, I'm not going to drop the ball. You want to pretend to be a zombie, I'll make sure I focus on a good headshot with whatever weapon I can get my hand on. Maybe then, the XWF can be spared from your lame ass work and we can out your character to rest for the remainder of the rest of our lives.

"Are you threatening my friend, with second death? Understand this, fat man. Zane is a member of The Elite and we protect our own. If you believe, for one second you can destroy his brain or end him. You're only lying to yourself."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Rain (05-13-2019)

Messages In This Thread
re:[you] is a weak bitch who can’t beat Kuda. - by The Brothers Blackwater - 05-13-2019, 03:41 AM