Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 04:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare 4/24/19
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-25-2019, 10:47 AM

OOC: @BigD - I was HOPING someone would enjoy that match, THANK YOU MAN!!! XD ...I put a lotta effort into that one. I've been writing matches for around 15 years now, even had a one-man project called WSE which I wrote all the shows for with my own characters to see what people thought of my writing. If ANYONE has ideas for their matches or how to write their characters, my pm box is TOTEZ open!! ^_^ ...D, I'm extremely glad you liked it that much, saying it was one of the best BigD's been involved with. Looking forward to writing many more matches, oh, and congratulations broski, you earned that win. I see you going far here, peace dude. ^__^ <333

===========================================

Rain and Snow are backstage after the show.

Rain: Those dicks are STILL coming after us, and they seem like they wanna kill the XWF if the company doesn't surrender to them... what're we gonna do?! >__<

Snow: Well, I feel like we're gunna haffta call in some reinforcements... yer lover-boy Tony Santiani, that guy by the name ah Kid Kool, maybe even the WSE champ himself Brock Hendrix!! Those "an-o-nonymous" fellas keep beatin' the tar outta us, an' I ain't gunna stand it no more!!! >:^O

Snow is piping hot and full of steam, ready to lay the smackdown. Kid Kool arrives.

KK: Guys, I jut heard from the boys upstairs that we've got a three on one handicap match come Saturday... The three of us vs BigD and Luna Hightower.... and after seeing how D took care of Apocalypse and Vita, I think we have our work cut out for us... I don't know which team really has the handicap... >_<

Snow: ....what in tarnations has gotten intah the two ah yuz?? I thought y'all was supposed tah be MEN?! Dammit, with the two of you havin' yer tails tucked between yer legs I gotta bad feelin'. Not just about the damn match but 'bout them darn "an-onony-mical" fellaz. If we're gonna get thru this, we're gunna have tah get tough an' stand firm together, or we're gunna be swiss cheese!!!!

Rain: Sarah, you're right. Come Saturday, we're gonna send a message to anonymous using D and Luna as an example!! With the three of us together, NOBODY can stand in our way!!!

KK: ....I'm gonna go grab some pizza. ^__^

Snow: .....We got allota work ahead of us. >.<

|fade|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Warfare 4/24/19 - by Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher - 04-24-2019, 04:03 PM
Warfare 4/24/19 - by Noah Jackson - 04-24-2019, 04:18 PM
Warfare 4/24/19 - by Corey Smith - 04-24-2019, 04:19 PM
re:Warfare 4/24/19 - by B.O.B. D - 04-24-2019, 04:38 PM
Warfare 4/24/19 - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 04-24-2019, 04:54 PM
Warfare 4/24/19 - by Rain - 04-25-2019, 10:47 AM
Warfare 4/24/19 - by Griffin MacAlister - 04-26-2019, 11:28 PM