Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 03:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[you] is a weak bitch who can’t beat Kuda.
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-02-2019, 09:53 AM

Fine Kuda, usually when people call other out they tend to go first, but I guess I respond a fucking second time before you have even put together a single fucking sentence. I’m sure in the backwoods where language is tough, I’m be sure to use small words that your thick fucking skull can comprehend, wait that’s too big, uhh understand? Nope still above a third grade reading level. Honestly I don’t think I can dumb myself down to your level.

You seriously thought that by calling me out was a good idea? It’s probably a better idea to drink fucking antifreeze. As a matter of fact I was just watching you go back and forth with Kid Kool? And to be honest that’s where you belong. Lower on the totem pole.

I know what you were thinking, wow people are tweeting about Fuzz coming back, I better strike while the iron is hot. I applaud you for that, but just remember this sometimes you don’t want what follows. You see while I haven’t been in these doors in 10+ years, they all are making a big deal about me coming back. And since you’ve been here all I’ve seen is someone who lucked into a shitty title that holds no meaning whatsoever, and thinks that it’s a bigger deal than it really is. So yes while I haven’t stepped into the ring here yet, just know that I would never lower myself to you. So go ahead and beat Kid Kool and think it’s an accomplishment as well. I don’t care. So while I’ve got my eyes on bigger and better competition here , enjoy yourself in the slums.

That’s where you really belong.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Fuzz is a weak bitch who can’t beat Kuda. - by Shawn Warstein - 04-02-2019, 09:53 AM