Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-29-2024, 01:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[you] is a weak bitch who can’t beat Kuda.
Kuda Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-02-2019, 09:38 AM

(04-02-2019, 09:33 AM)Fuzz Said: Ahem allow me to speak clearly for one moment.

Who the fuck is this guy? Why is he riding my dick? I’ve said nothing to or about him and he comes at me with this weak attempt? Ok then Kuda since you want to try and make your name off of me let’s just run down the list of accomplishments and see if I have to respond to you or not.

Top 50 All Time in the XWF? Check
Former Universial Champion? Check
5x Heavyweight Champion? Check
6x X-Treme Champion? Check
Former US Champion? Check
Hart Champion? Check.

What the fuck have you done? I get that your are trying to make yourself famous using my name and that’s fine, but know your fucking role. If I were you I wouldn’t point me in your direction if you wanted to keep that petty title of yours because if I wanted it I could take it anytime I wanted. If I wanted to I could verbally slit your throat, sew it back together and then do it again. Yet I’m afraid that I’ve already wasted too much of my breath on you. So please keep my name out of your mouth and put some respect on it.

...Go ahead

[Image: MWS6ceE.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kuda's post:
Kid Kool (04-02-2019), Misty Waters (04-02-2019)

Messages In This Thread
re:Kuda is a weak bitch who can’t beat Kuda. - by Kuda - 04-02-2019, 09:38 AM