Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 06:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get in on this.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2019, 07:49 PM

Vinnie snickers.

"Dude that's not even the real belt. It's not even an actual XWF belt! You think I, as the owner and COO of the XWF would wander around with the Federweight Belt? Come on, dude. That was for Little Johnny Madison, a boy in the lobby who was born with an inside out penis, who just wanted to meet his idol, Yours Truly. I'm all about being an inspiration for the kids, you know? Why would you ruin that little innie-donged kid's life that way? Like... okay, you're new or whatever... but you can't really be dumb enough to think I came to own the company, had a legendary career, bagged the hottest babe in the biz, so on and so on... all by being stupid? Really? Are you high, man? I can have you tested right now, you know. Right here in the hallway. One text message and Taylor Mayde will be in front of you with a tiny beaker for your tiny dick to take a tiny piss in. How much estrogen will we find in there, dude?"

Vin snaps his fingers and an intern runs over to hand him a new replica belt. Vinnie whips out his trusty hot pink Sharpie and scrawls his name across it.

"Do... do you want me to sign yours too, dude? Here."

Vinnie leans over and scribbles "Bitch Boi" on Robert's ample forehead.

"Now get the fuck out of my hallway."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-29-2019, 07:08 PM
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-30-2019, 10:37 AM
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-30-2019, 01:16 PM
re:Let's get in on this. - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-30-2019, 07:49 PM
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-31-2019, 07:56 AM