Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 11:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get in on this.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2019, 06:38 AM

Vinnie kicks out, plays some air guitar, loses track of what he was doing, and then finally turns his attention to John.

"Whoa! Dude you're even older than I am! Tell you what, lemme get maintenance on the horn so we can have the water level in all the commodes on this floor lowered, okay? No need for an old ballsack getting stuck in the pipes if you're going to be hanging around up here."

Loverboy slaps his forehead with his palm.

"SORRY, I FORGOT YOU PROBABLY CAN'T HEAR ME. I'M GONNA PROTECT YOUR WRINKLY OLD NUTS OKAY DUDE? GIVE ME A HEADS UP NEXT TIME YOU GO WANDERING, WE DON'T HAVE SILVER ALERTS IN THE XWF. OR HAND RAILS. OR FIRE EXITS... actually, we really need to work on our safety."

Vin walks off, tossing up a dismissive wave as he takes a whips out his phone and makes a call.

"Yeah, JJ? Do we even have fire extinguishers...?"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-29-2019, 07:08 PM
re:Let's get in on this. - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-30-2019, 06:38 AM
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-30-2019, 10:37 AM
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-30-2019, 01:16 PM
Let's get in on this. - by John Lewis - 01-31-2019, 07:56 AM