Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 09:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-08-2018, 07:49 AM

1. What makes you such hot shit?

A lean, mean, green diet of fresh organic vegetables and the finest catches straight out of the New York Harbor. Sliced, diced, minced, whatever. Thrown together and calculated perfectly like a professor.

That, and of course, I AM the SIX (mother fucking) TIME X W F FETTAWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOORLD!!!!!! BAY BAY!!!!!!!

AAAND... I beat Ghost Tank. Jussayin'.

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

Do you have a reason to NOT trust Calypso? I know you and Calypso don't go WAY back, but hey, Calypso doesn't have a single sinister or betraying bone in his body. If we just so happen to rub sticks together enough times and spark a friendship? That's a friendship you have for life, bro.

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

Again, with a diet that consists of all the natural minerals necessary for a powerful mind, a strict work out regime, and a solid 8:30 bed time.... Calypso IS clarity.

4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem?

Calypso knows this one.

First, we would calculate the speed of the trolley. Then, guesstimate the distance from where the train broke loose and where the people were tied up. Depending on the sum of the product, Calypso would have to make his decision. What we don't know is, the material used to bind the people to the track. Is it a cable? Is it nylon rope? Are they all bound together in one giant rope? And what is the age and approximate weight of the person tied to the tracks by themselves? There is obviously not enough information in this question to answer correctly.

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).

Calypso would simply cover lodging from the Xbux he has made as XWF Featherweight Champion.

6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?

My neighbor. He's a damn slob and all I smell is burnt curry in the hallway night and day. Shoot him.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
Benny Blowjobs (03-08-2018), Finn Kühn (03-08-2018)

Messages In This Thread
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by The Blue Tango - 03-08-2018, 07:49 AM
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM