Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 03:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare 2/14
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-15-2018, 09:42 AM

As Finn wakes up, he finds himself in a familiar site - the trainer's room. The sterile white walls stare back at him as there's a couple doctors in there working with painkillers and other forms of medicine, stocking up for the week, et cetera. Finn, however, is seething as he remembers what happened in his match.

Jenny...

Chris...

Jim...

"DAMN IT ALL!" Finn yells as he runs out into the hallway. No one is there. A pale light hangs from above, flickering on and off.

"Everybody left here a while ago, Finn," the doctor said from behind. "Everybody's off to Cairo for Turning Point. We were just about to head off ourselves."

"BULLSHIT!" Finn shouts. "CHAOS! JENNY! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! STOP FUCKING WITH ME!"

The only response is the echoes of Finn's voice throughout the hallowed halls of the arena, which only seems to further fuel Finn's anger. A low, guttural grunt follows, which seems to explode into--

"DAMMIT!"

The doctor winces after the shout, as Finn turns back to him with a manic look on his face.

"Tell Vincent Lane I'll be seeing Chris Chaos at Turning Point. It's time to end this. For good and all."

((OOC: Holy shit, great show! And shout out to whoever wrote my match, that was sick!

Caedus, thanks for these two weeks of RPing. I had so much fun, and you definitely brought the heat haha. I'm really looking forward to the next time we can face off.))

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
(02-15-2018), JimCaedus (02-15-2018), Vincent Lane (02-15-2018)

Messages In This Thread
Warfare 2/14 - by Jefferson Jackson - 02-15-2018, 09:01 AM
re:Warfare 2/14 - by Finn Kühn - 02-15-2018, 09:42 AM
Warfare 2/14 - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 02-15-2018, 11:49 AM
Warfare 2/14 - by JimCaedus - 02-15-2018, 02:39 PM
Warfare 2/14 - by The Engineer - 02-15-2018, 06:04 PM