Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 10:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranger Danger
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-25-2018, 12:58 PM

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest. I was beginning to get really annoyed with this guy's "mighter than thou," attitude. To be fair, I understood that I probably shouldn't have stuck my nose in business where it didn't belong, but you would think this moron would be happy that my hands were the ones covered in blood and not his. I guess I had a lot to get used to considering I haven't been around the human population in a few years, like the fact they know vampires are real.

Obviously, you have no clue what I am, or you wouldn't keep threating me with something so simple-minded as jail. You might know your way around a vampire, but considering the countless other things out there that see you as a walking bag of McDonald's I would suggest you take a step off the horse your on. You see, if I really wanted to, and believe me the thought has crossed my mind multiple times in this little encounter of ours; I could kill you in a matter of seconds. That's not me gloating that's the reality of the situation you are in.

My eyes shifted to the gun in his hand.

And if you think that is going to stop me, scare me, or kill me then you are really as dull-witted as you look. Apparently, you don't pay attention during high risks situations, something else to get you killed. I self-heal meaning the moment you hit me with one of those bullets, if you even could, I would just heal. Take me on with your bare hands, and I would do to you what I just did to our undead friend over there only I would shove yours down your throat because your voice annoys me.

I could see a sort of unease as I moved toward him. He made sure to keep eye contact with me, and I knew even if I wanted to kill him, he wouldn't go down without a fight. I had to admit that in the face of danger he stayed collected.

Now I would highly suggest you stop putting your steel-toed boot in your mouth and thank me for making your job easier by buying me another drink. The way I see it, I did you a favor, and if you think you are doing me a favor by keeping the fact I killed him a secret, then you obviously haven't been paying close enough attention.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-23-2018, 09:47 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by John Holliday - 01-23-2018, 10:47 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-23-2018, 11:34 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by John Holliday - 01-24-2018, 12:40 AM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 12:58 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 01:42 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 02:10 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-28-2018, 12:58 PM