Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 01:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranger Danger
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-23-2018, 09:47 PM

I stood outside with my back against the wall of a washed up bar in the middle of nowhere. Graffiti covered the walls, and the smell of piss lingered in the air even near the door. I watched as women dressed in only enough to cover their vaginas and tits walk out with men whose penis probably couldn't even poke out from under their beer guts. That was until a man walked past me and into the bar. He wasn't the worst looking man, and after stepping in this run down piece of shit, he could be considered a 10.

I smirked and flicked my half-burned cigarette into the parking lot before pushing past a group of females to get into the door. It was at this moment that I caught sight of a gun on the side of the man who walked past me. Considering the crowd this place drew I had an eerie feeling he didn't come here for a drink.

Hey!

I caught the bartender nodding toward me before pointing down to a shot glass with something clear in it. I looked back at the man with the gun before turning my attention to the glass.

It's straight vodka; he paid for it.

The bartender's finger pointed directly at the man I had been watching. I looked down at the glass then up at the bartender who shrugged. I took the shot and slammed the glass down just in time to watch as the same man pulled someone from their seat and practically dragged them out of the back of the bar. Something about this guy didn't sit right with me, so I pushed past a group of drunken idiots to reach the door. The door swung open and I watched the two men struggle with each other before noticing one of them wasn't human. My blood ran warm as I ran up to the two of them and shoved the man with fangs down to the ground. He let out a hiss and managed to grab a broken beer bottle nearby using it to gash my forearm open. I pulled my arm back allowing this freak a little too much room to slip free and start running. I watched as he ran out view before looking down at my arm. Blood dripped on the ground from my fingertips as the wound started to burn with heat.

Damn it.

I cursed under my breath before feeling a hand touch my back. I turned around pulling the man's arm in and flipped him. His back slammed into the ground, and I put my foot under his chin and applied enough pressure to keep him down, but not enough where he couldn't breathe. My eyes showed a deep reddish brown as I looked down at the man under my foot.

It's not nice to sneak up on a lady. Who the hell are you anyway running around with a gun like that in your back pocket?

TBC: Holliday

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
(01-23-2018), Finn Kühn (01-24-2018)

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-23-2018, 09:47 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by John Holliday - 01-23-2018, 10:47 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-23-2018, 11:34 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by John Holliday - 01-24-2018, 12:40 AM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 12:58 PM
re:Stranger Danger - by Mandii Rider - 01-25-2018, 01:42 PM