Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 01:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-27-2017, 10:11 AM

I hope that everyone enjoyed my screwy little rumble. It was a lot of fun to write up in every aspect. From my favorite commentary team of Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan, to the awesome participation from those who did, and the awesome plans I had weeks leading up to it.

Congrats to Chaos and Caedus on taking over as Tag Champs. I hope you guys are happy with the prize and carry it on like two of the best champs we could ever have. You guys put forth great effort, with or without the stamina bars or your order in the rumble. I hope that I displayed with my writing that truly ANYone could have won, with the right amount of work and their number of entry. Danny Imperial put on some awesome work this week and I hope I made it show. If it wasn't for my method of results, he could've have won! Scully had a magical spot in the entry draft too and could've walked away with one half of the titles.

I hope you enjoyed my twist and method of doing it. It's a gamble, but has the potential to pay off in the long run. I'll be sure to reward those who did the best in certain categories with Xbux or something when I get around to it as an extra thank-you for those who aren't Jim Caedus or Chris Chaos.

Thanks again. I hope this year was just as epic as last year, if not more, and I hope to host another rumble again!

Doc

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(11-27-2017), (11-27-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-27-2017), Imperial (11-28-2017), JimCaedus (11-27-2017), Scully (11-27-2017)

Messages In This Thread
SHOVE IT - WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!! - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 11-27-2017, 10:11 AM