Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 09:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huey news fittina air dis.
Louis Maxwell Pryce Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-07-2017, 04:17 PM

(11-07-2017, 03:56 PM)Gravy Said: I don't know where all of this hostility is coming from. Is Sammy withholding the D? Listen, BRUH, you'd best back off before this shit gets real. Everybody know that real is a foreign concept to your bitch ass. Your ass running around trying to act like you're some hardened street thug or some shit. Bitch you're whiter than your partners Goddamned milky white ass flab! Oh and by the way, Milton Mathews asked me to pass along a message.

He said it's not a tumor.

Just spread a little butter and Sammy's head should pop right out!

you so fuckin bad at dis nigga. You like the 123 kid. Cause Everytime you get on the mat, it's 123, kid. You give me cancer of the asshole listening to dis. Like for real dawg I'm shittin blood right now. You the definition of ugly as sin, like two pitbulls fighting over a piece of liver. That's what you ugly ass face look like. I'm a chocolate God and you like bounty man, you absorb all the ugly so nobody else can have none. Not to mention you kiddy diddlin and shit. That shit got me sick to muh stomach. Talking bout Susie and mommy wit da peanut butter. You done ruined Reese's for me you cold hearted cunt. Sammy ain't in dis ass playa. First of all he too fat, and ain't enough Crisco ya feel me? You over here smelling like centrium silver and Lima beans talking shit you can't back. Clap back again see what it be nigga..
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Huey news fittina air dis. - by Louis Maxwell Pryce - 11-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Huey news fittina air dis. - by Samuel Madison - 11-07-2017, 04:54 PM
Huey news fittina air dis. - by Samuel Madison - 11-07-2017, 05:22 PM