Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 02:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pissy pants pussy.
Louis Maxwell Pryce Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-20-2017, 05:30 AM

Keep on clappin' back with these whack attacks, just makes my life a lil easier dawg. All you got in your arsenal is some lame as 90's jokes that you attempt to flip on a nigga based on my fly style. Fuck dat, nigga. You wanna talk about hard? Who you think put the fuckin' hurtin on the Sexy Sisters a couple of weeks ago? Me and my boy Sammy, son. We fucked em' so good they ain't been right since. You ain't got the pipes or the mind to hold onto that belt, dawg. You weak, your style ain't shit, and you more than Nate Higgers hillbilly ass. At least that crazy cracker had the decency to show his honky face anytime dat ass needed spanked. You hidin behind dat mask, but I see you cuh. You just another jabroni tryin' ta get his 15 minutes of fame, and I feel it dawg, I do. But nigga you ain't gonna get dat from me. I'm the baddest nigga round here, and I know the ink still wet on that contract you signed with Vinnie Lane, but you gotta recognize. Taye Diggs dat nigga, I give you dat. White women love a nigga like me. Dick swingin all round they mouf and shit, talkin' bout being in love wit a nigga and shit. I love my snowbunnies, bruh. You ain't mad bout me takin all the white women are ya? I left a couple dem meth head sluts out by the dumpster if you hard up, go get a piece. You seem a little mad bout dat Saved By The Bell dig too, bro. Like it hit you in some places ain't been rubbed since Uncle Sid took you to Toys R Us last time, ya know? How you even gonna accuse me of being some type of Mallrat? Nigga, all your material died with the View Askew Five. It's old and busted, just like your cosplayin' ass. Ain't nobody hanging out at malls no mo, fuck errybody hittin Amazon for them deals, son. You keep on throwin shade like you got the fuckin' sack to back big black up in a corner. Pfft, nigga we both know you frontin'. I suggest you get ahold of your agent, cause LMP running away wit dis motherfucker, just like I will be that title soon enough.

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
pissy pants pussy. - by Louis Maxwell Pryce - 10-19-2017, 06:41 PM
re:pissy pants pussy. - by Grande Ricardo - 10-19-2017, 09:01 PM
pissy pants pussy. - by Louis Maxwell Pryce - 10-19-2017, 10:43 PM
re:pissy pants pussy. - by Grande Ricardo - 10-20-2017, 04:59 AM
pissy pants pussy. - by Louis Maxwell Pryce - 10-20-2017, 05:30 AM
re:pissy pants pussy. - by Grande Ricardo - 10-20-2017, 09:17 AM
pissy pants pussy. - by Louis Maxwell Pryce - 10-20-2017, 10:19 AM
re:pissy pants pussy. - by Grande Ricardo - 10-20-2017, 02:06 PM
pissy pants pussy. - by Louis Maxwell Pryce - 10-20-2017, 02:48 PM
pissy pants pussy. - by Dr. Milton Matthews - 10-20-2017, 04:15 PM