Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 07:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engineer.. Accept the challenge
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-18-2017, 02:11 PM

RobertMain Said:
Listen Mr. Irrelevant! Engy and I are going to have a match! I'm number one! Like I said back of the line! Stop riding others coast tails! Hell Scully maybe the women's division would suit you better! You'd still be at the back of the line! IF I beat Engy! IF.... Oh and Scully you'd have to earn it! Stop trying to work your way into something you don't deserve!

"Women's division? Didn't I already cover this at Leap of Faith. There's a song about you, it's called 'Dude looks like a lady.' Well a lady with a fucked up face in your case. What you got against women anyway? Apart from the Bombshells are WAY more talented than you?!

IF you beat Engy? Then why waste the XWF'S time in given you a title shot for you to lose? You've already lost with a statement like that. If I'm so irrelevant then prove it, Fight me and WHEN I beat you, I WILL also beat Engy for the Xtreme Championship! See what I did there, you wet, seeping Vagina?!"

Danny Imperial Said:
"Barking suits you, bitch. I recall the last time we met 1 on 1, I'd just debuted and you'd just semi-retired. Put this collar on so I can tie you to a pole outside whilst the big boys talk."

"Yeah you beat me, with the help of the ompah lumpah, Paul Heyman. You couldn't beat me now...You can't beat your own dick.. Anyway Fanny, you call yourself a big boy? I'm proud of you. I mean you've finally learnt how to wipe your own ass?! Who's a clever boy!
I'm not a big boy, I am man. One day when you hit puberty and grow some ballz... Nah you'll never be a man. Anyway listen to this....

X-Treme Title Champion: The Engineer
Number 1 contender, Robert Main
Number 2... Chris Chaos
3... Peter Gilmour
4.... God aka Scully
5... Finn Kuhn

Did I mention your name, Fanny? Are you on this list? Erm... No! Now fuck off and be a good, little Television Championship number one contender!

P.S Stop bumshafting Robert Main"

(10-18-2017, 06:45 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Scilly was worst uni champion ever

"Scilly? Who da fuck is dat guy?! Nah I know who you meant, You meant me, Gilly. We're all used to your stupidity by now. Can you just tell everyone how long you held the Uni for? Oh wait, let me answer that. 23 days, not even a month. Oh and can you just let everybody know exactly how many times you successfully defended the belt? Now before I give you the answer, here's a hint; I know I lost in my FIRST DEFENCE too. The answer is: Zero....

Here's a fact for you all. I could beat ALL the other, 4 contenders and I CAN beat Engy!"
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Engineer.. Accept the challenge - by Scully - 10-17-2017, 12:24 PM
re:Engineer.. Accept the challenge - by Scully - 10-17-2017, 01:29 PM
Engineer.. Accept the challenge - by Finn Kühn - 10-17-2017, 01:15 PM
Engineer.. Accept the challenge - by The Engineer - 10-17-2017, 02:44 PM
re:Engineer.. Accept the challenge - by Imperial - 10-17-2017, 11:25 PM
re:Engineer.. Accept the challenge - by Scully - 10-17-2017, 11:25 PM
re:Engineer.. Accept the challenge - by Imperial - 10-18-2017, 12:40 AM
re:Engineer.. Accept the challenge - by Scully - 10-18-2017, 02:11 PM
re:Engineer.. Accept the challenge - by Scully - 10-19-2017, 05:43 AM
re:Engineer.. Accept the challenge - by Scully - 10-19-2017, 11:04 PM