Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 11:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unveiling the new Motherfucker's MOTHERFUCKER!
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2017, 06:50 PM

(09-02-2017, 06:43 PM)Cassidy Lane Said: I've been viewing the XWF brand for 8 months now because I crave the step up in competition I couldn't find elsewhere. I am well aware of the accolades you all have accomplished and take nothing away from them, but speaking from an historical standpoint, you are doomed to fail. I've done some digging, and as hard as it is to believe, have actually studied the history of XWF going back through the past three years. Every stable that Bourbon has been in dies, lasting maybe three to seven months. Where is the Dangerous Alliance? Dead and buried. Dope Show? Never really took off to be considered alive. These are facts my friend, everyone that teams with with Mr. Bourbon has a much greater risk of disappearing into nowhere.He takes a sip of some water at the fountain.

As far as your latter statement, losing means I have more to learn, so don't expect me to go anywhere anytime soon.

So you've been stalking us?

Alright rook, I'll bite. You did your homework. And now, I imagine, you're looking for a fight?

I need to shake off some ring rust, so if you have no problem with an intergender match I'll take you on.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Unveiling the new Motherfucker's MOTHERFUCKER! - by The Engineer - 09-02-2017, 06:50 PM