Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 11:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One.
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2017, 04:59 AM

Is this real life?

If it isn't spoken, it isn't talk at all. In any other format, like a regular RP, then yes, storyline and symbolic wording matter. The Federweight IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING.

The entire POINT to it is the banter. So, just saying "Kruzer kicks out" has literally zero "trash talk" or "talk" of any kind whatsoever. What exactly am I not communicating properly so I can better avoid this sort of thing in the future? Because, honestly, this has never been a problem before.

Jenny Myst's pin had no validity whatsoever, because again, no talk involved at all, and the kickout was just as irrelevant. The ORIGINAL pin against Higgers was fine enough.

How is this not clear?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-25-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - by Jive Turkey - 08-24-2017, 07:58 PM
re:Jesus Christ. ...Stop Me If you've Heard This One. - by Vincent Lane - 08-25-2017, 04:59 AM