Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-27-2024, 01:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Ion..
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-24-2013, 09:52 PM

Your little trick last night was real cute Swift..real cute..but I don't know, maybe I didn't hear right..I thought you were gonna make me tap? instead u had to stick your nose in the middle of me and Steele and use yours and his momentum to take me out...why should I be surprised that you needed help to get me out of that ring, such a weak, pathetic excuse for a man..you say one thing and do quite another, and now you will pay the price for your little tricks and stunts.

You bitch about "interferences" when it comes to me with you..you "promised" you were going to make me tap huh? You continue to run your mouth like you've proven anything worthwhile to anyone other than either luck or stupidity?

Whomever is running Monday Madness, I want this to be heard and to be made to happen as soon as possible...

I want Swift Ion in a match..not just any match..I want a cage...no...I want a cell surrounding the ring, so there will be no crying about interferences..

I want Swift Ion in a Hell In A Cell match...but not just any cell match...you see I want the ONLY way to win is by making your opponent submit...seeing as someone thinks they will make me tap...lets see what happens when the shoes on the other foot...I want to make Ion tap....I want to make Ion scream and beg for mercy while surrounded by steel and in a pool of his own blood...

no more luck, no more excuses, no more games Swift..just you, me, and hell...and I promise you...you will not make it out of that cell in one piece..I will make you regret the day you crossed me...

what do you say, Swift..you talk a lot and show so little...put up..or shut up..you want a piece of me? come and get it in hell...

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Mr. Ion.. - by Andrew Morrison - 06-24-2013, 09:52 PM
Mr. Ion.. - by Swift Ion - 06-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Mr. Ion.. - by Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 06-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Mr. Ion.. - by Paul Heyman - 06-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Mr. Ion.. - by #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 06-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Mr. Ion.. - by Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 06-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Mr. Ion.. - by Swift Ion - 06-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Mr. Ion.. - by Paul Heyman - 06-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Mr. Ion.. - by Swift Ion - 06-25-2013, 05:16 PM