Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-20-2024, 09:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's keep this streak alive!
Neville Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-28-2017, 09:59 AM

(07-28-2017, 12:15 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(07-27-2017, 11:53 PM)Neville Sinclair Said: Let's be real though, I've seen that gut on you. You probably haven't seen your balls in the past decade.

Why do I have to look at them when your mom knows how they taste?

No disrespect to your mother. She knows how to suck a scrotum.

Sorry man, my mom usually only goes for guys who can give her gold, and we all know that you can't provide that.

(07-28-2017, 12:18 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: You should be proud of her. Greatest accomplishment of her life was how she ran her tongue around my nutsack.

Is this why you actually called your group the motherfuckers? I had hoped it would have been more figurative than literal. Listening to this actually makes you (and your two counterparts) less interesting. This is going to be an easy week if all you talk about it balls and my mom.

Certainly wasn't shitting you out of her cunt. Main reason I didn't touch her useless cum catcher between her legs was the evident failure it's known for.

Is this an insult or did you just really want to say some dirty words? The amount of mother talk here makes me wonder the amount of "mommy" issues here. I can pretty much deduce that you either a) still live with your mom or b) you were attracted to your own mother

(07-28-2017, 12:20 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: We'd all be more impressed if you were an abortion.

Let's let Zirado comment on this. I hear his people all have lots to say about abortion. Maybe he can hold up a sign at our match and protest.

Seriously, Bourbon. This is the best you have? This week will be easy. It's not a good burn to simply talk about sex with one's mother or say words that others consider inappropriate. There's this thing called "shock value" which is what it looks like you put all your cards into. It makes me wonder if the "Motherfuckers" are simply 3 immature men who giggle with each other every time they say a word they were never allowed to.

You're playing your cards already. And I have a number of things I'd like to teach you. Does anyone even listen to the nonsense you say? Or do they simply hear the word "cunt" and that's what sticks out in their head? Seriously, you represented XWF as a champion? I bet management is really glad there's a guy like me around.

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Let's keep this streak alive! - by DZirado - 07-26-2017, 05:53 PM
Let's keep this streak alive! - by DZirado - 07-27-2017, 10:58 AM
Let's keep this streak alive! - by DZirado - 07-27-2017, 06:45 PM
re:Let's keep this streak alive! - by drezdin5788 - 07-28-2017, 09:37 AM
Let's keep this streak alive! - by DZirado - 07-28-2017, 12:29 AM
re:Let's keep this streak alive! - by Neville Sinclair - 07-28-2017, 09:59 AM
re:Let's keep this streak alive! - by JackCain - 07-28-2017, 12:35 PM