Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-02-2024, 03:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-25-2017, 03:07 PM

Absolutely adorable, Mister Heyman. I like how you flaunt what little power you have by dangling a poor man's career from the edge of cliff.

It all seemed a bit fishy to me from the get-go, though. You had it signed from Mister Loverboy, which would mean he would've "approved" your precaution... Since when has the owner of ANY company cared about the well-being of PAUL HEYMAN? I don't understand. Maybe Loverboy has something in his heart from you being the slithering, slimy, salty vermin he is.

Plus, you can't tell me that Mister Cadryn isn't a money-maker and worth the job. Just like King Midas, anything that these KINGS™ touch turns straight to gold. You know, Lane knows it, and the whole damn UNIVERSE knows it, my friend. So, we're all glad your finished playing your little game with our dearest Jester.

Which makes me question now, does Paul Heyman actually have REAL power? DO you have power, Paul? I mean, REAL power. Yeah you've made a few guys defend their titles and yeah... You claimed to have a man's career on the chopping block. And you throw out some petty power rankings every week. Smart idea keeping me at the top, by the way. You're giving the boys something to work for. Other than running your mouth a lot and being bossy, what else is there?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Paul Heyman - 07-24-2017, 07:32 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Theo Pryce - 07-25-2017, 06:44 AM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by drezdin5788 - 07-25-2017, 09:01 AM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Theo Pryce - 07-25-2017, 01:24 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Paul Heyman - 07-25-2017, 01:56 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Theo Pryce - 07-25-2017, 01:56 PM
re:Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Doctor Louis D'Ville - 07-25-2017, 03:07 PM
Petition: Rehire Cadryn Tiberius - by Paul Heyman - 07-25-2017, 04:04 PM