Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 07:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: 12th Edition 7/22/2017
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-23-2017, 01:26 AM

Oh. Look everyone, Trax's gonorrhea is flaring up, because he is pissing and moaning again. Bitch, bitch, nag, nag, used to be a time when you wouldn't complain about a ranking you'd go fucking take one. Now you're just the kid down the block who didn't get invited to the party and now you want to ruin everybody's good time.

The Motherfuckers are on the move. Stay out of the way or don't. Oh, wait, you're already bounced from the tag tourney and doing nothing with yourself these days, so I guess that already puts you out of the way.

James has his shot at the Uni lined up, you're out of the way on that front.

Man, the struggle to be relevant is real sometimes, ain't it?

I hear Finn Kuhn needs an opponent for the Heavymetalweight title, maybe you can right your career, which is pretty dead but that's not my fault so don't blame me. Perhaps a grass roots kind of thing.

Otherwise, yeah, I smell your career suicide around the corner.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Xtreme Power Rankings: 12th Edition 7/22/2017 - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 07-23-2017, 01:26 AM