Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-29-2024, 08:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Peter Gilmour pulled from Wild Card Weekend
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-22-2013, 07:26 PM

Peter Gilmour had this to say on his weekly blog on his official website, humankiller99.com:

[color=red] Lots of people saying my doctors have pulled me out of the Chamber Match at Wild Card Weekend. They're telling me I have a grade 2 concussion and some broken bones which arent healing correctly and all this other BULLSHIT!! After the attack by that coward Luca Arzegotti, I suffered a broken nose which is healing nicely. As far as my concussion goes, I took a IMPACT test and passed with flying colors. Far as the KING GILMOUR shirts, they are still on sale now at XWFshop.com for a cool price of $19.99...

As far as Mark Flynn and John Madison goes, they can both suck my ass! I'm medically cleared to wrestle at the ppv in MY HOMETOWN OF LOS ANGELES FUCKIN CALIFORNIA! You fucktards think I wont show up and fight in that chamber? think again. John, keep trying to pull me out of the match. I'll be at Warfare this Wednesday night and I got something to say to you and everybody in the XWF Universe! I hope you'll attend John.. It's going to be.. LEGENDARY! Oh, and bring your crown. See you bitches on Warfare!!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Peter Gilmour pulled from Wild Card Weekend - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-22-2013, 07:26 PM