Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 10:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Paul Heyman's Title Rankings
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Power Rankings: 11th Edition 7/9/2017
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2017, 07:16 PM

(07-09-2017, 07:10 PM)Chris Chaos Said: What happened to Raven being #1 Contender?

And I would be honored to take the belt off Blingsteen and Face Either Jim or James for it.

Triple threat perhaps? Winner faces Bruce?

I just don't think that the fanbase would want to see the slaughter that would ensue in a one-on-one match between Jim and Bruce

You had your chance to work back into the Universal title picture on Warfare against Jim Caedus. You failed. James Raven is still the number one contender and he'll receive his deserved title shot after Jim Caedus has his return bout.

When I want your opinion Chris, I'll ask for it. No triple threat. No winner facing Bruce. Caedus has a guaranteed one on one as a result of being cashed in on.

If you manage to defeat James Raven at Savage, then I'll reconsider your standing as far as the Universal title is concerned. Not winning that match, Chris, means you've lost to both of the top contenders in a matter of a week and a half and that will mean you have no way into the title picture for the time being.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Xtreme Power Rankings: 11th Edition 7/9/2017 - by Paul Heyman - 07-09-2017, 07:16 PM